OWN A SPECIAL PART OF PINEHURST HISTORY, ''PINE VILLA''. ORIGINAL 5 BR/4.5 BA TUFTS COTTAGE built in 1896, only one block from Heart of Village. Walk to shops, restaurants, library and Pinehurst Country Club. When these homes were built most had no kitchens. Owners or renters ate at the hotels. Amazingly this home had no kitchen until 1994 when current owner bought it and designed a kitchen. Lots of charm, heart pine floors, one fireplace, family room off kitchen, large front porch, and back deck, fenced in yard, 2 car garage, natural gas and well. Pinehurst Country Club membership to convey. Buyer to pay transfer fee. House has had only 3 owners in 123 years. Half bath entry is on outside of house.